UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


I waited all day long
you never came along
till evening grew near
you never did appear

It made my heart ache so
it hurt my feeling so
it pierced my compassion so
still I love thee though

As radiant sunset sinks in west
a cool breeze sent to let you rest
as moonlight spilled to shine your face
sweet nature scents to fresh your place

If you’d only listen to my heart
it tells the love that’ll never hurt
if you’d only peep in at my soul
it narrates a sweet compassion so whole

My love is shown to all
in the bright clear blue sky
in the calm peaceful ocean at dawn
in the silvery crystal moonlight
in the snow covered mountain peaks
in the quiet lovely green grass
in the fresh air giving leaves on the trees
in the beautiful colors of the flowers
in the amazing beams of rainbows

My love is whispered to all
by the flow of hidden mountain streams
by the serenade of soft night bird songs
by the blow of morning fresh breezes
by the sound of long awaited summer rains
by the running of loyal little waves to shores
by the sound of solitude morning bird calls
by the murmuring of unwearied water falls
by the sound of sorrow-looking orphans’ songs.

- Raymond Fatubun  (my lecturer ^_^)

Komentar

Postingan Populer